Exclusive 1-day Masterclass "Painting the Eye" (horse)
In my master class Painting the Eye I will help you to take hold of the soul yourself. I am going to teach you the expression that you experience in my work. There has NEVER been a master class like this before and I do not know if and when there will be another one. So now is your chance to join in on this experience.
We will work in a constructive method with acrylic and oil from an imprimatura base layer. No idea what I am talking about? I will explain it all to you during this masterclass!
I will prepare everything personally for you so you can immediately participate in this masterclass.
Masterclass will be in Dutch, but the course and feedback will be translated into English for non-Dutch speaking participants.
The program of this 1-day Masterclass is as follows:
10.00 – 10.30 reception and acquaintance including coffee & cake
10.30 – 12.30 theory/explanation and painting
12.30 – 13.30 lunch and let the painting dry
13.30 – 15.30 painting
15.30 – 16.00 cleaning up, evaluation & closing
During the master class I discuss the theory of setting up a drawing of the eye. Then each student gets a prepared panel of 30 x 30 cm divided into 4 sections with prepared imprimatura, including references. On this panel, you will go to work and practice painting the eyes. At the end of the day, you will have painted four eyes. With this exercise, you will have laid a solid foundation to further develop your skills in painting eyes at home.
For whom is this Masterclass?
The master class is open to anyone who is already painting and wants to develop further. You want to dive into painting and you are prepared to invest in yourself.
What do you need for the Masterclass?
You take with you the following painting materials for this day:
- Acrylic: raw sienna, ultramarine, and titanium white
- Oil: burnt sienna, raw sienna, cobalt, and titanium white (bringing extra colors is always good, think red, blue and yellow)
- Bristle and synthetic brushes of various sizes and shapes, round, cat tongue, straight. In relation to painting eyes, rather choose some brushes a bit smaller in size than larger ones.
Important: we focus on horse eyes, but this technique also works for dogs and cats.
Where is the Masterclass?
This exclusive Masterclass is taught in my own art studio in Wijchen, Zomertaling 131. There will be an easel ready to work on for all students.
The Masterclass in short:
- You learn the theory about setting up a drawing of an eye
- You get a prepared panel of 30 x 30 cm divided into 4 sections with prepared imprimatura, including references.
- You work with your own painting materials (acrylic and oil)
- You will receive immediate feedback from me on your work
- You are with a minimum of 6 and a maximum of 10 participants
- You get coffee / tea & lunch
The investment in this exclusive masterclass has been set at € 247, -. This includes the panel of 30 x 30 cm.
The number of participants in this Masterclass is limited. Do not wait too long to register and sign up immediately.
Do you have any questions? Please contact me. By telephone I can be reached on 06-38796523.
You can of course also mail. If so, send your question or questions to email@example.com
N.B. In case of insufficient participants, we reserve the right to cancel the masterclass. You will receive a message about this no later than one week before the start of the course.